- Our Videos
- About Us
- Opening Hours
- Community Events
The award-winning artisan Bakery Café Retail shop is set within a small country town within a 10 minute drive from Wagga CBD. A destination within its own right, the Bakery Café is open 6 days a week. In 2012 and 2013 Quinty Bakehouse won the Best Bakery in NSW against all country and city areas.
Stop by for an early Monday breakfast of French pastry or a mid-week lunch over gourmet sandwiches. Our Patisserie Counter showcases seasonal hand-made pastries exclusive to Quinty Bakehouse Bakery Café made on site, its own gelato range of cool me down flavours.
The café also stocks an assortment of home-made relishes, jams and olive oils, along side Little Italy coffee roasters beans sold fresh and can be ground for you to take home and enjoy.
Bakehouse café menu- menu changes frequently so check here for updates.
Quinty Bakehouse wildly popular Kids in the Bakery classes during school holiday and monthly free Saturday hourly kids cooking experience classes operates school holidays NSW and Saturday with full classes. A booking is a definitely required.
For Map and contact info click here.
To view our recent appearance on the Sydney Weekender program click here.
To view our awards and acheivements click here.
Quinty Bakehouse Cafe
|Monday to Saturday 7.00am to 4.30pm
Public holidays and Sundays: Closed
42 Morgan St, Uranquinty NSW 2652
(Closed Xmas day untill Australia Day)
- School fund raising drives - Pie Drive form
- Cork and Fork once per month
- Taste Riverina October every year
- Kids cooking classes during the school holidays - Contact Us for details
- Saturday cooking classes in Uranquinty (Regularly $10 but keep an eye on our Facebook page for limted free sessions) - Contact Us for details
- Farmers Market - Wagga Showgrounds - Thursdays 1pm to 6:30pm